Book your doctor consultation
Gogodoc should NOT be used in possible medical emergencies or situations that may require urgent medical attention. If you think that your situation, or someone else’s, is or might become an emergency, you should IMMEDIATELY STOP using Gogodoc and call 999 or 111.
Severe chest pain, Difficulty breathing, Active or severe bleeding, Loss of consciousness, Slurred speech, Facial Drooping, Inability to move an arm or leg, Acute confused state, Fits/seizures, Major trauma, A rash that doesn’t disappear under a glass tumbler being pressed against it, Possible stroke or heart attack, Swallowing a foreign object such as a battery, Sudden loss of vision or hearing.
Why choose Gogodoc
What we do
Our experienced GPs can provide medical advice at the touch of a button
We work around the clock to ensure your medication will reach you on the same day.
No need to queue for hours at the hospital to be seen, we send you a self testing kit which you simply post back.
Telephone or Video Consultation
- Expert Medical Advice From A General Practice Doctor (all our GPs are GMC registered)
- Instant Prescriptions Sent To Your Nearest Pharmacy
- Same Day Fit to Fly Notes (If Travel Is Necessary)
- Specialist Referrals
- Sick Notes / Doctor’s Notes
* Please note the followings:
– There will be an additional fee for prescriptions, letters and referrals following a video or telephone consultation.
– All fit to fly appointments will be telephone consultations only. If a video consultation is made, this will be changed to a telephone consultation and the doctor will call you on the mobile or landline number provided upon booking.