Book your doctor consultation
Gogodoc should NOT be used in possible medical emergencies or situations that may require urgent medical attention. If you think that your situation, or someone else’s, is or might become an emergency, you should IMMEDIATELY STOP using Gogodoc and call 999 or 111.
Severe chest pain, Difficulty breathing, Active or severe bleeding, Loss of consciousness, Slurred speech, Facial Drooping, Inability to move an arm or leg, Acute confused state, Fits/seizures, Major trauma, A rash that doesn’t disappear under a glass tumbler being pressed against it, Possible stroke or heart attack, Swallowing a foreign object such as a battery, Sudden loss of vision or hearing.
Please note, a set time is not guaranteed for your home visit. The booking will be arranged according to the doctors availability!
Why choose Gogodoc
What we do
Gogodoc brings you expert and convenient medical care through telephone consultations and video consultations. Book your private consultation and speak to a general practice doctor within an hour!
Our experienced GPs can provide medical advice at the touch of a button
We work around the clock to ensure your medication will reach you on the same day.
No need to queue for hours at the hospital to be seen, we send you a self testing kit which you simply post back.
- Expert Medical Advice From A General Practice Doctor (all our GPs are GMC registered)
- Instant Prescriptions (at no extra charge) Sent To Your Nearest Pharmacy
- Same Day Fit to Fly Notes (If Travel Is Necessary)
- Specialist Referrals
- Sick Notes / Doctor’s Notes
* Please note the followings:
– There will be an additional fee for letters and referrals following a consultation (video, telephone or in-clinic). However, prescriptions are FREE of charge.
– All fit to fly appointments will be telephone consultations only. If a video consultation is made, this will be changed to a telephone consultation and the doctor will call you on the mobile or landline number provided upon booking.